Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high-quality dental care. We understand that you or your child may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing the best care possible.
Your first visit is all about you: your comfort, your happiness, and your health
During your first visit, we will review your dental and medical history forms, and take X-rays of your teeth and mouth. Then Dr. Freyne will meet with you to discuss your X-rays, help you create your own individual treatment plan, and answer any questions you may have.
At your next visit, one of our staff will clean and polish your teeth, and inspect your teeth and gums for any cavities or early signs of tooth decay or gingivitis.
Bring your smile, but also remember to bring these with you to your first appointment
- Your completed patient information form
- Your insurance card
Regular checkups are an important part of maintaining a healthy smile!
The American Dental Association recommends a visit to your dentist every six months for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
We understand you have a busy schedule, so when you’re preparing to visit our office, please remember your appointments can last between 45 and 90 minutes.
About Our Office
From the moment you arrive at our beautiful new facility you realize the special features that make Dr. Freyne’s office a caring, calm, and comfortable environment. Our office is designed with the modern-day patient in mind. Your desire for efficiency is balanced by our undivided attention. Our office is conveniently located in the Chevy Chase Medical Building in Friendship Heights Village. Having on-site associations with many doctors in related fields enables us to provide an impressive scope of options and expertise to better care for our patients as a whole. We are remarkably prepared to address any of your dental needs or desires.
Dr. Freyne’s state-of-the-art office utilizes dental technology that makes his office truly unique.
- The latest in digital radiography gives us instant X-rays with superior diagnostic quality. This technology reduces exposure to radiation by up to 90%.
- The intraoral camera allows you to see in full color the condition of your teeth and gums magnified on a monitor.
- Electric hand pieces reduce the noise and chatter of traditional hand pieces as well as treatment time.
- In some instances, air abrasion allows us to replace traditional hand pieces when removing decay without utilizing anesthetic.