As of June 2, 2020 we have FULLY re-opened our offices to all of your oral health care needs. We take our patients and our team safety VERY seriously and therefore have implemented MANY new infection control protocols that will remain in effect through this pandemic. They are:
- Increased sanitation of the office with documented cleaning of all surfaces on the hour
- Increased appointment times to allow for thorough sanitation of the rooms between appointments
- HEPA air filters throughout the office
- Physical barriers at checkout
- Increased screening including recording temperatures on ALL patientsand employees as they arrive, with a verbal and visual screening questionnaire
- Aerosolizing reduction protocols including antimicrobial fogging of the entire office throughout the day.
- Increased Personal Protective Equipment for our team. We ask that you please wear a mask to your appointment.
- Select appointment times at the beginning of the day for high risk/medically compromised patients. Please request these times if you believe you are high risk.
While these protocols are extensive, they allow us to provide an incredibly safe working environment for both our patients and team members. We’re very much looking forward to seeing all of you and getting back to what we do best!